Purple One-Line VCO
Do you like to use your own voice while making VRS calls?
Then you’ll love One-Line Voice Carryover (VCO) – EVERYTHING you want from VCO and more!
With One-Line VCO, you can:
- Use only one device – doesn’t require a second phone line
- Works with New P3 and the P3 Mobile app
- Our interpreters will use your preferred communications style: ASL, signed English and signed English with lip reading
- Use English or Spanish – you choose
For New P3
- On the right side, click on “One-Line VCO”
- During a call, make sure to sit one to two feet away from your PC or Mac, or external microphone
For P3 Mobile
Before making a call on your mobile, please make sure the microphone on your mobile device is on.
- On Settings, click on “One-Line”
- Tap your screen to reveal a menu of icons
- On the right-hand side of your screen, a menu will appear
- For Android users, click the “Microphone” icon
- For iOS users, choose the “Mic is On” icon
- Make sure these are on EACH TIME
- Works with Bluetooth®, headsets and speakers
If you have any questions, please call Purple Customer Care at 877-885-3172. We are happy to help you!