ADA compliance made easy—at your healthcare facility
Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals are more at-risk for delayed care and misdiagnosis due to communication barriers. Equal communication access is critical for all patients to ensure proper and effective medical treatment is received.
Purple can help.
Purple has extensive experience implementing deaf and hard-of-hearing communications technologies solutions for healthcare facilities, ensuring adherence to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements while providing the care your patients deserve.
Whether it's providing equal communications access for your patients or your deaf and hard-of-hearing employees, Purple is the only company offering turnkey, comprehensive solutions tailored for the healthcare industry.
Workstation/Computers on Wheels (WOWs/COWs)
Functioning as a computer on wheels, Purple VRI (Video Remote Interpreting) is a revolutionary on-demand sign language interpreting system via an Internet video connection. Interpreters are qualified, skilled in medical terminology and provide your patients with respect and privacy.
View the Purple WOWs/COWs IT User Guide here
- A variety of different cart sizes—all lightweight and easily maneuverable
- Generous work space
- Easy height adjustment allowing for sitting or standing options
- Interpreters available on-demand, allowing you to access services anytime, 24/7, 365 days per year
- ADA compliant
Purple VRI Mobile Solutions
Purple also offers mobile VRI solutions, transforming your Windows®-based laptop or tablet into a full-functioning and ADA-accommodation and HIPPA-compliant “mobile interpreter.” Learn more.
Calls made easy with New P3
Perfect for deaf and hard-of-hearing hospital patients, faculty and staff, New P3 is a video relay service (VRS) software solution enabling phone calls to be made with a webcam and Internet connection. New P3 can be downloaded to a Mac® or PC desktop or many smartphones or tablets and allow calls between hearing and deaf individuals to be made easily and efficiently. This service is free to deaf and hard-of-hearing customers.
- Free and secure relay
- ADA compliant
- Clear videophone quality
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365-days a year
- Qualified video interpreters
- Fast, easy installation—no system disruptions or down-time
Experts in Communication
There's a reason why so many hospitals and organizations trust Purple with implementing their accessibly programs. At Purple, we:
- Provide the industry’s highest quality interpreters who are qualified and familiar with the critical nature of interpreting in a medical situation
- Operate a robust network on a 7x24 basis and we understand the importance of needing to be ready at all times for unplanned communication needs
- Are the industry leader in supporting off-the-shelf computing or communications devices you may already have in your medical facility
- Have the technical expertise to help you determine the network engineering requirements to support additional video traffic
- Provide appropriate user training to your employees as needed
- Stand by our solutions with high quality customer care, ready to serve you at all times
Schedule a Free Demonstration or Consultation
For a free consultation, please enter your information below. A Purple representative will contact you shortly.
* indicates a required field